Recipes for Intuitive and Mindful Eating
- The recipe book comes with 25 recipes plus 10 “power snacks.”
- These recipes are not to tell you how you should eat, but to help guide you through a more intuitive and mindful approach.
- When using both qualities together, you can achieve a more gentle form of nutrition and truly nourish your body.
- E-Recipe book will be sent to you for download via email
What is Intuitive and Mindful eating?
The principles of intuitive eating:
- Reject the diet mentality
- Honor your hunger
- Making peace with food
- Challenge the food police (food is not good or bad)
- Respect your fullness
- Honor your feelings without the use of food
- Respect your body
- Honor your health
Mindful eating allows for you to focus on being mindful while you eat:
- Give priority to mealtimes- give at least 15 minutes to meal times
- Avoid distractions such as technology, while eating
- Sit down for meal time
- Serve your food on a plate/bowl
- Take time to really savor and taste your food.