Accountability and personalization are keys for successful nutrition changes, this is why each package includes check-ins and unlimited support via email.
One Time Nutrition Counseling
What is included in the Let’s Get Started Package:
- (1) 75-90 minute personalized nutrition consult
- Discussion includes, but not limited to past: diet, exercise, and medical history
- Developing short- and long-term successful nutrition goals
- Follow up via phone call in 1 week, for 15 minutes
- Sessions can be conducted in-person at my office, in downtown Dayton or via Skype.
- Additional follow up packages can be purchased and can be discussed at your initial consult
1 Month Nutrition Coaching Package
It’s time to make your nutrition and wellness goals a reality, get started with 1 month Nutrition Coaching Program!
1 month Nutrition Coaching Package includes:
- Week 1: 60-90 minutes Comprehensive nutritional assessment. Handouts and educational materials provided to implement and use. Personalized information on your nutrition needs
- Week 2-3: Weekly emails or 30 minute phone call to review food diary from tracking to provide support
- Week 4: 30-45 minute reassessment via phone. Review and track progress, goals and accountability. Will provide additional resources.
3 Month Nutrition Coaching Package
Ready to take your accountability to the next level with the 3 month Nutrition Coaching Package?
3 Month Nutrition Coaching Package includes:
- Initial Nutrition Assessment- 60-90 minutes
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment. Handouts and educational materials provided to implement and use. Personalized information on your nutrition needs
- 30 minute follow up appointments on weeks 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- (Can be met in person or via Skype/Facetime)
- Messaging/email support between sessions
Group Medical Nutrition Therapy
Medical Nutrition Therapy: Evidence-based medical approach to treating certain chronic conditions through the use of a tailored nutrition plan and implemented by a Registered Dietitian.
Group counseling can be beneficial for multiple reasons. Cohesiveness- allows you to come together and share your struggles collectively. Universality- allows you to realize that you are not alone in your journey. Identification- allows you identify yourself with peers and your
- 1.5 hours session (can be done in person or via Facetime/Skype)
- Group: 3 individuals + registered dietitian
- Group members may know sign up together, or can be grouped anonymously
- 30 minutes: share journey of nutrition and weight- Individuals will have 10 minutes each- no interruptions
- 30 minutes: discussion with each other and registered dietitian
- 30 minutes: discuss short term and long term goals for individuals
- Group decides if they want to continue together with RD guiding or would prefer individual follow up
- Cost: $40 per person
Follow Up Group Medical Nutrition Therapy
- 1 hour (can be done in person or via Facetime/Skype)
- Group: same 3 individuals + registered dietitian
- 20 minutes: share journey of progress successes and difficulties Individuals will have 7 minutes each- no interruptions
- 25 minutes: discussion with each other and registered dietitian
- 15 minutes: discuss short term and long term goals for individuals
- Cost: $25 per person
Once I receive confirmation of your chosen package, I will send you an email detailing the next steps!
I currently do not accept insurance, but I am able to write a Superbill which you can present to your insurance company for reimbursement.